Insurance requirements for studying in Hong Kong (SAR)

Insurance information for Hong Kong (SAR)

Studying in Hong Kong (SAR) is a great experience. But you want to make sure that you won’t run any risks. That’s why you need insurance in case anything unforeseen happens. Applying for the right insurance can be tricky, because you need to comply with the law and regulations of Hong Kong (SAR). Your university might also have additional insurance requirements. We can help you with the right insurance for your situation, so your insurance is accepted by universities and immigration authorities in Hong Kong (SAR).

If you already have insurance, have a second look, as it might not be enough. You must follow the criteria set by your university, local laws and regulations, and immigration laws.

What is typically missing in local or other insurances:

  • Additional medical costs
  • Repatriation
  • Liability
  • Home contents and baggage
  • Accidents
  • Legal aid

About Hong Kong (SAR)

Hong Kong, a region under China's special administration, boasts a robust economy and a diverse population. People from all over the world call this bustling place home. The universities in Hong Kong are renowned in Asia, particularly in the fields of Business and Medicine. Students have the opportunity to pursue a wide range of English-taught programs and can benefit from various scholarships provided by the local government and universities. With English being an official language, exploring the technologically advanced region, its landmarks, and amusement parks becomes a breeze.

Hong Kong (SAR)